Spring 2015 Ceremony
A commencement ceremony is held at the Lake Campus once a year after the conclusion of the spring semester. Information about the 2015 ceremony will be posted at a later date.
The Application to graduate is completed online. To submit your online graduation application and payment, follow these steps:
- Go into WINGS Express
- Select the Student and Financial Aid tab
- Once there, select the Registration & Records menu link
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select the "Apply for Graduation" link
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Spring Semester 2015: Friday, January 23, 2015
- Summer Semester 2015: May 22, 2015
- The graduation application deadline for fall 2014 has past. Please call 419-586-0300 if you have questions.
Wright State University Lake Campus hosts an annual commencement ceremony of their own. Any student who attended the Lake Campus and has applied for graduation is eligible to participate in the Lake Campus Commencement, which includes an address from the president, a keynote speaker, and the conferral of degrees.
Friday May 2, 2014
Wright State University’s Lake Campus Commencement Ceremony will be held on the grounds of the Lake Campus in Celina, OH on Friday, May 2, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. (rain or shine). The ceremony is for any Lake Campus student graduating between the summer of 2013 and the spring of 2014.
Graduates need to inform BJ Hobler by March 28 with their intentions for graduation. Graduates need to arrive by 6:00 p.m. on the day of the ceremony.
Candidates for graduation are required to wear the appropriate academic attire (cap, gown, and hood, if applicable) to participate in the ceremony. Attire needs to be purchased at Lake Campus Bookstore by April 2, 2014. A ‘grad fair’ will be held on March 19 & 20 for graduates to order caps and gowns at a discount.