**Registration for New Student Orientation is now closed.**
Planning on attending Lake Campus, but miss Orientation? Check out the following list to get started for Fall 2017:
1. Access your computer account: Log in to wright.edu/apply with the email and password you created when you applied. Under Next Steps, click on Access Your Student Portal. You can only view this information once, so make sure to write down all usernames and passwords.
2. Schedule an Academic Advising appointment by calling (419) 586-0300 to register for classes!
3. Using your campus username and password, log into Pilot and visit the Orientation Course where you can watch informational videos.
4. Pay your bill
5. Get your Wright1 Card and Textbooks
6. Classes start Monday, August 28, 2017
Orientation is a program designed to assist new Lake Campus students with making the transition to college life. Participation in this new student program is mandatory and will help ensure you are ready to be a Lake Campus student!
Attending Orientation will prepare you for your time with us. You will learn about university policies and procedures, connect with Academic Advisors and current students, and explore our campus services.
To register for an Orientation session, log in to wright.edu/apply with the email and password you created when you applied. Under Next Steps, click on Lake Orientation Registration. Read the information on the page carefully, and register for the session for your intended major. If your major is listed incorrectly, call 937.775.5700 to have it updated. If you have not yet been admitted to Lake Campus for Summer or Fall of 2017, you will not see the option to register for Orientation. If you cannot get logged in to wright.edu/apply, contact the CaTS Help Desk at 937.775.4827.
Registration for a session will close once it is full, or the week before the session, whichever comes first. Therefore, we strongly recommend you register early to ensure your spot.