- Textbooks (buy or rent, new used or digital)
- Wright State Apparel
- Wright State Gift Items
- Drinks and Snacks
The bookstore has all of the necessary textbooks and supplemental materials available in one place, plus you can get Wright State apparel and accessories!
On the bookstore's website, you can order your textbooks online—new or used, digital, or even rent your books. Buying your textbook used can offer you a great way to save. Shop early for the best selection of used and new materials. You can also order other merchandise online.
If you order your books online, you can pick them up at the store, or even have them shipped to your home!
The most conveniet way to order you books through the Lake Campus bookstore is initiating the process through WINGS Express after you have registered for classes. Below are steps for you to follow on how to order books.
- Register for classes
- Go to the Students & Financial AId area of WINGS Express
- Then go to Registration & Recores
- Then Click on Order Books next to Lake Campus Textbook information
- It will then show you the classes you are registered for
- Click on Order Books
- You will then be brought to the Barnes & Noble Bookstore where the books you need will be pre-populated
- Complete the process of ordering the books on their website
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Regular Hours (Fall & Spring Semesters)
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Manager: Mary Wenning
Assistant Manger: Amy Fisher