The student body plays an active role in organizing activities and participating in campus organizations. Any Lake Campus student is eligible to take an active part in these campus activities. Availability of student organizations may vary based on student interest.
The following organizations and activities are among those supported by the student body.
- Athletic Programs include men's basketball, women's volleyball, men’s baseball, and women's softball. Participation in intercollegiate athletics is based on student interest and may vary. Learn more about Athletic programs and view team schedules.
- Business & Graphics Professionals assist in the professional development and campus/community networking for students interested in the field of business and/or graphic design.
- Catholic Campus Ministry engages with interested WSU students in development of their faith and deepen their understanding of Catholic tradition.
- Circle K develops education students into a global network of responsible citizens and leaders with a lifelong commitment to service
- Collegiate Young Farmers promote agriculture and education in Western Ohio communities
- Cultural Enrichment Club gives students and faculty the opportunity to work together to broaden our horizons and better appreciate diversity through such activities as attending theatre and music productions, visiting museums, going to movies, enjoying ethnic food, traveling, dancing, and, in general, experiencing cultural events throughout the area.
- Engineering Club gives students the opportunity to participate in additional research, competitions, professional development, peer mentoring, tours, fellowship, and activities in the field of Engineering.
- Natural Sciences Student Association is dedicated to promoting professional, individual, and scholastic growth among undergraduates in the biological and earth sciences.
- Open Door Club offers a safe space for students and groups of all genders, races, religions, sexual orientations and ethnicities.
- Psychology Club was formed to support more in-depth exploration of various topics in psychology, with related activities.
- Student Activities Committee meets regularly to plan campus-wide events for all students and organizations. If you are interested in participating in this committee, please contact the Student Activities/Organizations Coordinator.
- Wright with Christ is a student organization focused on Bible study and discussion; bringing the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Lake Campus and community through outreach.
- Campus Involvement Committee meets regularly to plan campus-wide events for the students, staff, faculty, and community. If you are interested in participating in this committee, please contact the Student Activities/Organizations Coordinator.
Why is campus involvement important?
- Serves as a great resume-builder!
- Offers networking opportunities with professionals in your field of study!
- Helps improve existing skills and serves as a tool for learning new skills!
- Creates opportunities for service and fun!
Did you know?
Students involved on campus…
- ... are more likely to graduate on time,
- ... tend to receive higher grades,
- ... generally feel more satisfied with their college experience.
Coordinator, Events & Student Activites/Organizations
219 Dwyer Hall
Phone: (419) 586-0244 (ext. 8444)
Fax: (419) 586-0307