Job Fair 2017— March 29, 2017
James F. Dicke Hall
The Lake Campus job fair is an excellent opportunity for students to meet with local companies about full-time, part-time, internships and co-op positions. The job fair is open to current Lake Campus students as well as Wright State alumni.
Register to attend & have your resume reviewed by Career Services. There is no registration deadline.
- Research companies you would be interested in
- Prepare a short introduction about yourself
- Attend a resume & interviewing class (see registration form)
- Dress in business professional attire for the job fair
- Bring numerous resumes, a note pad and pen to the job fair
|AAP St Marys Corp||Grand Lake Health Systems|
|Bambauer Fertilizer & Seed||JES Foods Celina Inc.|
|Braun Industries||JR Manufacturing|
|Briarwood Village||Kenn-Feld Group, LLC|
|CA Group, Inc.||Manpower Celina|
|Celina Insurance Group||McDonalds|
|Celina Tent, Inc||Mercer Landmark|
|Cooper Farms||Mercer Residential Services, Inc.|
|Crane Pumps & Systems||Midmark|
|Crown Equipment Corp.||Minster Bank|
|C-Town Wings||National Door and Trim, Inc.|
|Elmwood Assisted Living NB||RBI Coldwater Inc./Randall Bearings, Inc.|
|Emerson||The Peoples Bank Co.|
|Fanning Howey||The Reynolds & Reynolds Co.|
|Fort Recovery Industries, Inc||Vancrest of Convoy Career Center|
|Garman Miller Architects/Engineers||Vancrest of St. Marys|
|Van Wert County Hospital|
|Western Ohio True Value|
Hometown Opportunity will be attending the job fair.
“The goal of Hometown Opportunity is to ensure that everyone in our community is aware of the jobs and careers available.”
- Current Lake Campus Students (There is no registration deadline)
- Employer/Company Registration
- Alumni Registration: Alumni of Wright State are welcome to attend this event!
Event Day Information
- Parking: Parking is available in the main parking lot. There is handicapped parking available close to the building.
- James F. Dicke Hall: Come in the Main Entrance of Dwyer Hall
Job Fair Faculty Committee
|Teresa Richter||Graphic & Multimedia Design||(419)email@example.com|
|Cindy Berelsman||Business Technology||(419)firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Greg Homan||Organizational Leadership & Agriculture||(419)586-0344|
Wright State University – Lake Campus
7600 Lake Campus Drive, Celina, OH