You must allow six to eight weeks for assistance with print materials. This time frame may vary based on the current workload. You will need to consult with CM on a project-by-project basis for printed materials.
Some things to keep in mind:
- If you need copywriting as well as design assistance, you will need to allow for more time.
- For design, either Web or print, you must provide digital text in final draft form, photos, art, and an account number. CM will need three to four weeks to work out an initial concept, discuss budget, get estimates from printers, and then proceed with proofing.
- Published materials, Social Media accounts, and Web pages MUST adhere to the WSU Standards and Style Manual. If you write and design your own print materials or Web sites, or manage your own social media site, CM can consult with you to help you meet the guidelines.
- The Dayton campus has a full-time staff of dedicated designers and writers who can create pieces for you for a fee. If you are in need of an elaborate piece and have designated funds, CM can help facilitate the use of Dayton’s services. Since the Dayton office provides work for the entire University, they can also guarantee that your work will be properly branded.
- For updates to current brochures or Web pages, simply e-mail CM the changes, and those can be made on an as-needed basis. For new Web pages, please follow the above guidelines. Any significant Web structure changes may also require support from the Dayton Campus Web Team, so please plan for more technical support time.