Campus offices can be reached from off-campus locations by dialing the area code 419 then the prefix 586, then 03 plus last two numbers for 83xx extensions or 02 plus last two numbers for 84xx extensions.
- Local calls: dial 9, then the desired ten-digit phone number.
- Long distance calls: dial 9-1-area code-then the desired number
- International calls: dial 9-0-1-1-country code-city code-then the desired number
- Lake Campus or Dayton calls: dial the four-digit number listed in the directory
- Campus Operators: dial 0
- Outside Information: dial 9-1-area code-555-1212 (cannot use 411)
- Outside Operator: dial 9-0-0 (Qwest)
- Calling Card: dial 9-1-800 then the calling card number; follow prompts
- Ohio Relay Service: 9-1-800-750-0750
- Emergency -- 911
- Telephone problems – x8335
- Voicemail dial 1010
- Instructions are at http://www.wright.edu/cats/telecomm/voicemail.pdf.
(Your temporary passcode is 4747; however, you will change this to a private passcode when you go through the tutorial. Passcode length is a minimum of four digits.)