- Evaluations are done completely on line and follow this format:
- Faculty will receive an e-mail 4 weeks before the course end date listing their courses to be evaluated and evaluation type.
- If they do not receive an e-mail or the information is not accurate, they need to call CaTS at extension 4827.
- Students & Faculty will receive a e-mail(s) when the evaluation process opens. This e-mail will include the dates for the evaluation period of the course.
- Evaluations run for 7 days. There are no evaluations during finals week. During Summer Semester, evaluations will run the last week of class as there is no finals week.
- Results: Faculty will receive their results after grades for the current semester are received by the registrar. Courses that end early will receive their results when the entire semester is complete.