- University: Requests for rental spaces and services for holidays must be made at least 30 days prior to any holiday and may incur holiday labor rates.
- The client is responsible for all setup of classroom and conference room rentals. All arrangements must be returned to the original format, as set upon arrival.
- Gluing, taping, or tacking items to walls (including corridors and doors) is not permitted. If an item needs to be posted, please let us know so that we may make appropriate arrangements to accommodate your need, such as the use of post-it type flip charts. All requests must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- In accordance with Fire Marshal regulations, open flames may not be used in any Wright State University facility. All candle-type items must be secured in a glass container (i.e., globe, hurricane lamp, etc.).
- Commercial sales of products sold in conjunction with the event will be restricted to those items not routinely available for sale through University sources. All business vendors selling merchandise on campus and/or processing sales for direct shipment must receive written authorization from the University. It is the responsibility of the requestor to receive this authorization for each vendor.
- The client will comply, at its sole expense, with all laws, statutes, ordinances, rules, and regulations of the United States, the State of Ohio, the City of Celina, and any other governmental body with applicable jurisdiction. The Requestor will be responsible for assuring that conference participants and guests comply with all rules of the University.
- Pricing for additional rental items can be found on the ‘Rental Pricing’ sheet. Please speak to the Events Coordinator to clarify which items may incur fees for your particular event based on your client type.
- Additional policies may apply. Details are subject to change.
Please see “Room Reservations” for information securing space for events.
Please see “Catering” for University policies and instructions on the ordering process for event refreshments.