Have more questions before you apply? Let us know!
The applications for the 2019-2020 Academic Year are NOW AVAILABLE! Read on for more details!
Applications for the 2019-20 Academic Year are being accepted now. Interested students who have been admitted to WSU can apply online.
To Submit Your Housing Application/Contract, follow these steps:
- Log into WINGS Express using your "UID" and PIN
- Select the "Student and Financial Aid" tab
- Select "Housing Services"
- Select "Continue to LAKE Housing Account". You are now on the Lake Campus Housing Account Landing Page. If applying for housing, click the Apply Now button.
- If you have roommate request(s), you will need to have their name and UID (University ID) to enter on the application preferences.
- All roommate requests must be mutually requested by all applicants involved in the request to be considered for assignments together.
- If you have forgotten your UID and PIN, but know your "w" login, you may go to WINGS and click on the WINGS Express button in the top right corner.
- If you need assistance logging in, contact the Help Desk at (937) 775-4827
Assignments will be made according to the time and date of application for students who have submitted a complete application with pre-payment. Roommate requests will be honored first. A waiting list will be maintained after assignments have been completed. The housing agreement features a nine month term (August through April) excluding winter break (with an option for summer).