CONGRATULATIONS! You made it! Your hard work and commitment has paid off, and now is the time to celebrate YOUR graduation from Wright State University’s Lake Campus!
The Lake Campus hosts one annual commencement ceremony exclusively for Lake Campus students. Eligible students who will receive Lake Campus degrees, and have applied for graduation, may choose to participate in the Lake Campus Commencement. The ceremony includes an address from the President or Provost, a keynote speaker, and the conferral of degrees.
Friday, April 28, 2017
- Time: 5:30 pm (graduates must arrive no later than 4:30 pm)
- Location: The Galleria
Grand Lake Galleria Banquet Room (The Galleria)
909 Wayne St. Celina, OH 45822
- A reception in your honor will be held immediately following the ceremony. Light appetizers and beverages will be served.
Commencement Ceremony Checklist
- RSVP: Eligible graduates received an invitation to the Lake Campus Commencement ceremony. If you received your degree Summer 2016 or Fall 2016, or your degree is pending Spring 2017, please complete the RSVP slip and return to Sandi Holdheide.
- Attire: Candidates for graduation are required to wear the appropriate academic attire (cap, gown, and hood, if applicable) to participate in the ceremony. Items can be ordered through the Lake Campus Bookstore. Deadline is April 4th. Want to save 10%? Order your items at the Grad Fair on March 21 & 22 from 11am-4pm. Order Information.
- Diplomas for spring semester graduates are mailed at the end of June.
- Duplicate diplomas can be ordered. There is a $35 fee. Request a duplicate diploma.
Applying for Graduation
In order to officially graduate from the university you must apply to graduate. Celebrating your graduation by participating in the commencement ceremony is strongly encouraged (be proud of your accomplishments!), but not mandatory.
Students must apply to graduate and separately register to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. Responsibility for registering in appropriate classes, scheduling, and fulfilling all university and program requirements for graduation rests with the student.
The Application to graduate is completed online. To submit your online graduation application and payment, follow these steps:
- Go into WINGS Express
- Select the Student and Financial Aid tab
- Once there, select the Registration & Records menu link
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select the "Apply for Graduation" link
|Undergraduate and Graduate Deadline to Apply for Graduation||Friday, January 20|
|Graduation / Commencement||Friday, April 28|
Summer 2017 graduation applications are due Friday, May 19. Students will be eliigble to particpate in the Spring 2018 Lake Campus ceremony.