The Grand Lake Law Enforcement Academy is in compliance with the standards set by the State of Ohio and by the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission. Upon completion, cadets are qualified to take the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission Test. Successful completion allows the student to become a law enforcement officer in any jurisdiction in Ohio, and also earn credit in the associate of technical study degree.
Now is the time to APPLY!
Are you interested in becoming a police officer? The Grand Lake Law Enforcement Academy at the Wright State Lake Campus is now taking applications.
- Application deadline is June 27, 2016
- Classes start August 22, 2016 and end May 1, 2016
- You can earn college credit while in the academy
- Financial aid is available
- To schedule and interview and to learn more call (419) 586-0319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*State certification as a police officer requires completion of a State Certified Police Academy, Physical Fitness Test and a Final Examination.
Grand Lake Law Enforcement Academy Commander