CONGRATULATIONS! You made it! Your hard work and commitment has paid off, and now is the time to celebrate YOUR graduation from Wright State University’s Lake Campus!
The Lake Campus hosts one annual commencement ceremony exclusively for Lake Campus students. Eligible students who will receive Lake Campus degrees, and have applied for graduation, may choose to participate in the Lake Campus Commencement. The ceremony includes an address from the Dean, a keynote speaker, and the conferral of degrees.
Friday, April 27, 2018
- Time: 5:30 pm (graduates must arrive after 4:00 pm and no later than 4:30 pm)
- Location: Grand Lake Galleria Banquet Room (The Galleria)
909 Wayne St. Celina, OH 45822
- A reception in your honor will be held immediately following the ceremony. Light appetizers and beverages for graduates and guests will be served in the Galleria Atrium.
How to RSVP
Planning to celebrate with us? Follow these easy steps so that we can plan for your attendance!
- Send in Your RSVP: Eligible graduates received an invitation to the Lake Campus Commencement ceremony. If you received your degree Summer 2017 or Fall 2017, or your degree is pending Spring 2018, please complete the RSVP slip and return to Sandi Holdheide by March 23, 2018. If you did not receive an invitation via postal mail, please call 419-586-0300.
- Order Your Attire: Candidates for graduation are required to wear the appropriate academic attire (cap, gown, and hood, if applicable) to participate in the ceremony. Items can be ordered through the Lake Campus Bookstore. Deadline is April 2. Want to save 10%? Order your items at the Grad Fair on March 20 & 21 from 11am-4pm. Order Information.
- Detailed information, including the invitation, RSVP instructions, and attire requirements, will be sent in late February.
- Diplomas for spring semester graduates are mailed at the end of June.
- Duplicate diplomas can be ordered. There is a $35 fee. Request a duplicate diploma.
Applying for Graduation
In order to officially graduate from the university you must apply to graduate. Celebrating your graduation by participating in the commencement ceremony is strongly encouraged (be proud of your accomplishments!), but not mandatory.
Students must apply to graduate and separately RSVP to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. Responsibility for registering in appropriate classes, scheduling, and fulfilling all university and program requirements for graduation rests with the student.
The Application to graduate is completed online. To submit your online graduation application and payment, follow these steps:
- Go into WINGS Express
- Select the Student and Financial Aid tab
- Once there, select the Registration & Records menu link
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and select the "Apply for Graduation" link
|Undergraduate and Graduate Deadline to Apply for Graduation||Friday, January 19|
|Lake Campus Graduation / Commencement||Friday, April 27|
|Dayton Campus Graduation / Commencement||Saturday, April 28|
Summer 2018 graduation applications are due Friday, May 18. Upon completion of summer course requirements, students will be eligible to participate in the Spring 2019 Lake Campus ceremony.