Students wanting to take courses at both Dayton and Lake campuses
You will register for these courses through WINGS Express as you would for any Wright State course. Admitted and currently enrolled students may take courses at either campus (or both). There may be a campus-based cost difference for some courses. Contact RaiderConnect or Enrollment Services at Lake Campus for information and options on potential scholarships that can offset the cost.
Students wanting transition and all courses at the Dayton Campus
- Meet with your Wright State University—Lake Campus academic advisor and let them know you want to begin taking all courses at the Dayton Campus.
- They will connect you with their advising counterpart at the Dayton Campus and assist you in changing your campus designation and/or major in WINGS Express.
- Meet with your Dayton Campus academic advisor
- Contact RaiderConnect to discuss financing your education, scholarships, and your bill. Recipients of campus-specific scholarships or grants may find those items impacted by campuslocation.
- You will need to apply for housing to live on the Dayton Campus.
- You will need to purchase a Dayton Campus parking permit from Parking and Transportation. Select Visit my Parking Account.
- To attend a Dayton Campus orientation, email email@example.com.
- Check out all the Dayton Campus has to offer, including
- Your Wright1 Card will work at the Dayton Campus.
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-775-4830.