The Lake Campus Job Fair is a great way for students to connect with companies about internship and co-op opportunities as well as professional career positions.
3-Step Registration Process
1. Complete the Job Fair Registration for students.
2. Upload Initial Resume - You will receive feedback about your resume. The feedback will come to you via your WSU e-mail.
3. Upload Final Resume - After you submit your initial resume you may receive feedback that requires you to make changes to your resume and upload a final resume. Final Resume must be uploaded by Tuesday, March 12th, 2019***
Need help with creating or editing a resume?
Coming soon - Information on a workshop to help you prepare for the Job Fair!
- Research companies you would be interested in
- Prepare a short introduction about yourself
- Attend a resume & interviewing class (see registration form)
- Dress in business professional attire for the job fair
- Bring numerous resumes, a note pad and pen to the job fair
NOTE: A Campus-Community Connections Fair will be held in the Fall of 2019. At this fair students and employers can connect about working a job or volunteer opportunities while being a college student. On campus and off campus employers will be attending. Check back for further information!