The Lake Campus Job Fair is a great way for students to connect with companies about internship and co-op opportunities as well as professional career positions.
3-Step Registration Process
1. Complete the Job Fair Registration for students
2. Upload Initial Resume - You will receive feedback about your resume. The feedback will come to you via your WSU e-mail.
3. Upload Final Resume - After you submit your initial resume you may receive feedback that requires you to make changes to your resume and upload a final resume. ***Update: Final Resume must be uploaded by Tuesday, March 13th, 2018***
Need help with creating or editing a resume?
Monday, February 19th at 5:00 - Resume Writing Roundtable - 196 Dwyer Hall
Tuesday, March 6th at 11:00 - Resume Writing Roundtable - 196 Dwyer Hall
Thursday, March 8th at 2:30 - Resume Writing Roundtable - 229 Dwyer Hall
Monday, March 12th at 3:00 - Job Presentation Prep 177 Dwyer Hall
- Research companies you would be interested in
- Prepare a short introduction about yourself
- Attend a resume & interviewing class (see registration form)
- Dress in business professional attire for the job fair
- Bring numerous resumes, a note pad and pen to the job fair
NOTE: A Campus-Community Connections Fair will be held in the Fall of 2018. At this fair students and employers can connect about working a job or volunteer opportunities while being a college student. On campus and off campus employers will be attending. Check back for further information!