Are you interested in using Ohio's TechCred program for one of our trainings? Contact Tammy Eilerman at email@example.com.
Fundamental Maintenance Technology
- Acquire the basics of manufacturing safety and materials
- Learn the fundamentals of mechanical systems
- Understand applied math and precision measurement instruments
- Know how to read a basic blueprint and electrical prints
- Have a solid knowledge of electrical meters, Ohm’s Laws, and AC/DC power
- Learn electrical wiring/distribution and contactors and 3-wire start/stops
- Become completely familiar with E-stop and motor control relays
- Ability to install and modify variable frequency drives
You will take an estimated 122 online hours and 68 lab hours.
Industrial Skills Technology
- Capable of using a manual mill and surface grinder
- Understand subtractive manufacturing using mill and lathe
- Learn to operate engine lathe controls, and proper tool/workholding usage
- Hook-up and operate MIG welding unit
- Learn to use plasma cutter and material prep
- Able to TIG weld and use aluminum alloys
- Know fluid power symbology and prints to design/build pneumatic control circuits
- Design and build hydraulic circuits and use sequence valves
You will take an estimated 102 online hours and 68 lab hours.
Automation and System Integration Technology
- Understand LogixPro PLC software, hardware and numbering codes
- Learn PLC inputs/outputs and basic programming
- Understand all aspects of PLC sequencing, data manipulation, and installation
- Transition to RS5000 CompactLogix to write a complex program
- Able to construct and modify PLC to control all station components
- Learn HMI applications and animation using numerical inputs/outputs
- Draw complete electrical system and write program w/proper sequence of operations
- Learn vision systems, troubleshooting, process improvement and advanced programming
- Use teach pendant and programming to understand Motoman robotic systems
- Use teach pendant and programming to understand FANUC robotic systems
You will take an estimated 68 online hours and 152 lab hours.
SkillsTrac Modified Training Modules (PDF)
For more information please call the Business Enterprise Center at Wright State University—Lake Campus at 419-586-0901.