Students at Wright State who attain high GPAs during a semester are placed on the Dean's List.
To be named to the Dean's List, students:
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA for the semester;
- Must have completed for the semester at least 12 hours of credit for courses in which they have received grades of A, B, or C;
- AND cannot have received a grade of F, X, D, I, U, T, M, N, NR, XU, and NU
Categories for the Dean's List
- Honors: A cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- High Honors: A cumulative GPA of at least 3.7
- Highest Honors: A cumulative GPA of at least 3.9
Students who have qualified for the Dean's List will be notified each term. Please contact the Advising office in the college of your major with questions.
View recent Dean's List recipients for the Lake Campus. You can also view the full university Dean's List.