Ideal for working professionals, the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program allows you to complete your M.B.A. with convenient weekend classes at the Wright State University–Lake Campus.
Why should you get your degree from Wright State University?
- We’re the pragmatic, smart choice. Get your degree on your time and schedule. Live here or commute, work, raise your family, and live your life while you earn your degree and pursue your passions.
- We offer you a high-quality, affordable program. Our M.B.A. is ranked in the top two percent of business colleges in the nation and recognized by The Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report.
- We have more than 111,000 alumni, and almost everyone knows some of our graduates. Your teachers, counselors, nurses, doctors, and others are Wright State grads.
Admission to the M.B.A. Program
- A completed bachelor's degree
- Applicants with an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher receive full admission without the GMAT exam.
- Applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 2.7- 2.99 are also admitted without the GMAT, but receive conditional admission status.
- Executives with 6 or more years of managerial work experience can petition to substitute work experience for the GMAT exam.
- Applicants to the Wright State University—Lake Campus M.B.A. program should first email the Director of Graduate Studies Joseph Cavanaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform him of your interest.
- Apply online and submit your $40 (domestic applicants) or $70 (international applicants) non-refundable application fee.
- Submit all undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from all universities you have attended.
- Paper transcripts should be submitted to:
- Wright State University
E344 Student Union
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway
Dayton, OH 45435
- E-transcripts should be forwarded to email@example.com. Please keep in mind that emails indicating an e-transcript is available for viewing must come directly from the university or the service providing the transcript.
- Scanned or faxed copies of transcripts will not be accepted.