We are looking forward to meeting you at Orientation!
Wright State Account Information
You will need to know your Wright State login information in order to participate in your orientation day.
How To Access/Re-visit Your Computer Account Information
- Visit Your Admissions Portal – Go to www.wright.edu/apply and log in.
- Select Access Your Student Portal - This can be found in the Next Steps section of your Admissions Portal. If you have already accessed your computer account information, please select Display Your Account Information link.
- Create Passwords for Your Computer Accounts - Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your accounts.
- If you need assistance logging in, please call our IT Help Desk at 937-775-4827.
What To Bring
- If you would like to get a student ID made while you are at Orientation, you will need to bring a government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport. For those that do not have a driver's license or are under the age of 16, there are two different types of IDs a Bureau of Motor Vehicle (BMV) can make you an ID.
- If you have not already submitted college transcripts from past College Credit Plus credit earned, please bring transcripts from those colleges.
- AP scores if applicable and available
Directions & Parking
7600 Lake Campus Drive, Celina, OH 45822
- As you arrive on campus, park in the Main Parking Lot. You can then follow the walking path past the painted Spirit Rock to the main entrance of Dwyer Hall. Check-in will be inside the Main Entrance of Dwyer Hall. All landmarks describes are shown on our campus map.
- There is handicap parking available in the Circle Drive.
Check-in for your orientation day is from 12-12:30 p.m. with presentations beginning at 12:30 p.m. Please check out a sample agenda!
Food will not be provided. We recommend eating before you arrive.
Parents: The parent session will be significantly shorter than the student advising sessions. If you live nearby you may consider driving separately from your student or bring something along to keep you occupied. Free wi-fi is available on campus.
- Check your Wright State email regularly.
- Make sure the admission office has received all final transcripts. This includes your high school transcript with your graduation date posted as well as official transcripts from all colleges and universities that you earned college credit from through the CCP program.
- Your Fall Semester bill will be generated on August 1. Make sure you review your bill and take care of your bill by August 15.
- Get textbooks for your classes.
- Make sure you get your student ID/Wright1 card.
- Double-check your schedule a week before classes start to make sure times and locations haven't changed.
- Review orientation information in Pilot.
- Follow us on social media!