At the Student Success Center, we’re here to help you reach your fullest potential as a student. Whether you’re looking for a study partner, need to learn how to navigate WINGS and Pilot, or just want to find out how to meet your maximum potential in your classes, make an appointment today to get started.
We offer the following FREE services to all Wright State University Lake Campus students:
- General Tutoring
- Workshops (by appointment)
- Study Groups (by appointment)
What We Offer
- A friendly, inviting space to study, learn, and collaborate
- Professional and student tutoring
- Institutional resources
- To provide academic support so that students can meet the demands of college-level coursework
- To help students develop self-awareness, self-direction, and self-confidence
- To empower students to become independent and meet their full academic, professional, and personal potential
Writing can be tough and frustrating, but with proper resources you can get back on the road to writing success. From formatting to self-editing, we are here to help you become stronger independent writers. Meet with one of our writing tutors at any point during your writing process, whether you’re still trying to decide on a topic or need to brush up on your documentation skills.
Below are FREE handouts that will help you on your writing assignments.
Support in college is essential to success. From helping you prioritize your week to setting goals, we are here for you to help you be as successful as possible. Meet with one of our tutors to help you through more than just your coursework, but learning skills to help you be a better student. We can work with you in any area you may need. In fact, we have professional tutors who are well expereinced in this area.
Below are FREE handouts that will help you during your college career:
- Eisenhower Matrix: Prioritize your weekly tasks with this organizer
- Bucket List: Keep a bucket list to help you stay focused on your dreams
- Goal Setter: Use this organizer to help you set realistic goals
- Scholarship Essay: Learn tips on how to write an award-winning scholarship essay
- Scholarship Essay Outline: Use this simple outline to write an amazing scholarship essay
- Using a Textbook: Learn how to truly use your textbook with these pointers
- Learning Styles Test: Take this test to see how you best learn
- Thankful Sheet: Stressed? Complete a thankful sheet
- Test Anxiety: Read these pointers to help you get through your exams
- Exam Study: Check out this 5-Day plan for studying exams & finals
- Weekly Schedule: A basic, weekly schedule to keep you focused
- Stressed?: Check out this endless list of stress relievers
- So, Your Going to be a Freshman: Read this checklist to help you get through your first year of college
- Online Course Survival: Check out these ten tips to make it through your online courses