Coronavirus Update

Classes will be held remotely for the remainder of the spring semester, and all official university events and student activities are suspended until further notice. While the Dayton and Lake campuses remain open, access to campus is restricted to personnel who have been identified as essential. Read more.

Veteran Services

The Lake Campus Office of Veteran Services, located in Enrollment Services, helps students apply for the various GI Bills, maintain eligibility, and troubleshoot payment and other issues. Students interested in applying these benefits to their studies at the Lake Campus can also talk with the staff prior to applying to the Lake Campus. 

Applying to the Lake Campus

How to apply to the Lake Campus as a Military Student

1. Undergraduate Application - Apply ONLINE or complete a paper application (PDF)
2. $30 application fee (non-refundable, one-time fee)
3. Official High School Transcript OR official GED scores - You can get your transcript sent by calling the high school you attended. You can have your official GED scores by visiting the department of education website from the state you obtained your GED from.
5. Official transcript from each college or university attended
6. Military Transcripts

Special Notes

  • If you are transferring 30 or more semester hours (45 quarter hours) you must list a major on your application.
  • If you have 60 or more semester (90 quarter credit hours or more), you will need to meet the prerequisites for admissions to your major, including the GPA requirement. Be sure to review the requirements before applying.
  • Be sure to list all colleges and universities previously attended
  • Transfer students who are not in good academic standing at their most previous college should refer to Admission Petition Process (deadlines required)

Application materials should be submitted to:

Wright State University - Lake Campus
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
7600 Lake Campus Dr.
Celina, OH 45822

Questions? Contact the Lake Campus Admissions Office at 419-586-0300 or