The Lake Campus Veterans Affairs (VA) Office, 217 Dwyer Hall, helps students apply for the various GI Bills, maintain eligibility, and troubleshoot payment and other issues. The Certifying Official submits enrollment and tuition information to the VA Regional Processing Office and/or to the student's Vocational Rehabilitation counselor.
The VA Office can also serve as a central resource regarding other programs and resources available to veterans and military-connected students, both on campus and in the surrounding community.
Apply to Lake Campus
How to apply to the Lake Campus as a Military Student
1. Undergraduate Application - Apply ONLINE or complete a paper application (PDF)
2. $30 application fee (non-refundable, one-time fee)
3. Official High School Transcript OR official GED scores - You can get your transcript sent by calling the high school you attended. You can have your official GED scores by visiting the department of education website from the state you obtained your GED from.
5. Official transcript from each college or university attended
6. Military Transcripts
- If you are transferring 30 or more semester hours (45 quarter hours) you must list a major on your application.
- If you have 60 or more semester (90 quarter credit hours or more), you will need to meet the prerequisites for admissions to your major, including the GPA requirement. Be sure to review the requirements before applying.
- Be sure to list all colleges and universities previously attended
- Transfer students who are not in good academic standing at their most previous college should refer to Admission Petition Process (deadlines required)
Application materials should be submitted to:
Wright State University - Lake Campus
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
7600 Lake Campus Dr.
Celina, OH 45822
Track your application once you receive your UID & PIN.
Questions? Contact the Lake Campus Admissions Office at 419-586-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding College With Veterans Education Benefits
Resources & Forms
The Veterans Enrollment Report is completed every semester and returned to the VA Office at the Lake Campus.
Before scheduling an appointment with the Lake Campus Office of Veterans Affairs, it is recommended you:
- are an admitted Wright State University student
- have registered for classes
- and have applied for VA educational benefits
Once you have met these requirements, please schedule an appointment with us. You can call us at 419-586-0324 to make an appointment.