CELEBRATE BECOMING AN OFFICIAL LAKER
Join us at one of our campuses to celebrate being an #OfficiaLaker! While you are at Signing Day you can:
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
- A brief presentation will be given at 6:30 for those in attendance at that time!
- A campus tour will be availalbe around 7:20pm. The tour will conclude with an option housing tour.
Visit our tables for more information about the following areas:
- Academic Advising
- Financial Aid
- Veteran Affairs
- Computer Log In Assistance
- Take an official Signing Day Photo
- And more!
CAN'T MAKE IT TO ONE OF OUR EVENTS?
You can celebrate at home with our #OfficialLaker signing certificate and share your news.
Here are a few steps you can take that will help you be ready for classes in the Fall. To complete the following steps, re-visit your admissions portal and log-in using the email and password you created when you applied. In the Next Steps section complete the following:
- Get your Wright State computer account information by clicking on "Access Your Student Portal" in the Next Steps Box
- Apply for housing
- Register for Orientation
HAVE QUESTIONS? WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Call us at (419) 586-0300 or 1-800-237-1477. We are ready to answer any question you have (and if we can't answer it, we will find the answer for you).
TRANSFER, ADULT & RETURNING STUDENTS
Now that you are admitted, your next step is to register for classes, contact the Student Services Office at (419) 586-0300 to schedule a meeting with your academic advisor and receive assistance with class planning and scheduling.