Campus Life

Wright1 Card

On this page:

How to Get Your Wright1 Card

Wright1 Cards can be made during Enrollment Services hours. No appointment needed. Must bring government issued photo ID. 


The Wright1 Card is your ID card for Wright State University students, faculty, and staff.  You MUST show a valid photo ID to obtain a Wright1 Card.

How much will it cost?

Payment for a Wright1Card must be made at Enrollment Services (170 Dwyer Hall) before a new card will be made.

  • Your first Wright1 Card is free of charge
  • $20 charge for replacement of lost or stolen card

Where to Use Your Card

Lake Campus Printing @  PrintWright Stations

Printing has become more efficient than ever. PrintWright Stations are located in the following places at the Lake Campus:

Lake Campus Bookstore

You can make purchases using your Wright1 Card at the Lake Campus Bookstore.

Checking Out Books

In order to check out books from the Lake Campus Library and Technology Center, you must show your Wright1 Card.

Dining Services

You are able to make purchases using your Wright1 Card in The Boathouse Dining Hall or vending machines.


You will use your Wright1 Card to check-in at the Auglaize-Mercer YMCA.

Area Discounts

Present your Wright1 Card at these locations to receive a student discount!

  • Art's Muffler & Tire, Inc.
  • Atelier's Salon
  • Bella's Italian Grille
  • Bike Hub
  • Blossom Boutique
  • Celina Cinema 5—Chakeres Theatres, Inc.
  • Celina Music Store 
  • C-Town Wings
  • Dawg Town USA
  • The Fountain Restaurant
  • Hazelnut Coffee Company
  • McDonald's
  • Java Nation
  • Timberloft Bicycle Shop
  • Tomorrow's Technology Today
  • West Bank Inn

Offers vary by retailer.

Lost/Stolen Card

If you lose your card, call the Wright1 Center at 937-775-5542 (Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.), and your account will be placed on hold.

Outside of normal business hours, report your Wright1 Card lost or stolen online:

  • Log in to WINGS Express.
  • Select Student and Financial Aid.
  • Select Wright1 Card and Meal Plan Services.
  • Select Report Lost/Stolen Wright1 Card.


In-Person Deposits

You may deposit money onto your Wright1 Card using the deposit station (cash only) located in Dwyer Hall near the PrintWright Station. You may also add money with cash or check at the Office of Enrollment Services.

Online Services

You can report your card lost or stolen, check account balances, and move money from financial aid, a debit/credit card, or E-check online.

  • Log into WINGS Express.
  • Select Student and Financial Aid.
  • Select Wright1 Card and Meal Plan Services.

You can then select whichever service you need.


Raider Cash refunds are only given with a written request in the event you permanently separate from the university. Requests can be made via email to Dining Dollar refunds may be available if you separate from the university before the end of the academic term. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to Hospitality Services, W006 Student Union, and are subject to approval.

Unclaimed Funds

Any cardholder accounts that remain inactive (no recorded card swipes) for more than one year will be treated as unclaimed funds. The Wright1 Center will perform due-diligence and mail notification of unclaimed funds to the last known address for an account with a balance of fifty dollars or more. No mailings will be sent for accounts that are less than fifty dollars. In either case, once the account is confirmed as unclaimed funds, any balance remaining will be transferred to Wright State University's unclaimed funds. The monies will remain in the unclaimed funds account for five years, and then will be transferred to Wright State University's general fund unless claimed by the original account holder.

For extended information please visit the Dayton Campus Wright1 Card website.


Take the Next Step

Finding the right college means finding the right fit. See all that Wright State University–Lake Campus has to offer by visiting campus.