Location and Hours
197 Andrews Hall | Contact information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
On this page:
About the Library and Technology Center
The Library and Technology Center provides free multimedia and scholarly information support and resources to the university. The Library and Technology Center, supports teaching, learning, and research in an intellectually open environment; and provides instruction in the use of traditional and new information resources and technologies.
Academic Sources and Research Services
Please visit the University Libraries website to locate academic sources and other research services we provide.
Devices and Manuals
Students, faculty, and staff can borrow or check out:
- Panasonic Headphones
- Ipad 2 (faculty and staff only)
- Surface Pro 3 Tablet (faculty and staff only)
- Nikon Coolpix L840 Camera (Manual)
- H1 Handy Voice Recorder (Manual)
- Logitech H390 USB Headsets
- Canon Vixia HF R500 Camera
There are also six Wright State University library network workstations that provide access to other resources such as:
- All collections of the Wright State (both Dayton and Lake Campus) libraries system.
- Approximately 48 million volumes in 89 Ohio academic libraries (OhioLINK).
- 100 online research databases and resources, many with full text.
- Millions of electronic journal articles from 17,000 journals.
What else does the Wright State University—Lake Campus library offer?
- One-on-one help: The librarian can help you define your research topics and in the best electronic and paper resources.
- OhioLINK: This resource network makes virtually all the collections of all the Ohio universities and colleges available to you. Most items arrive within seven business days.
- Interlibrary loan: You can request materials from more than 4,000 other libraries in the U.S. and abroad. Most items arrive within 14 business days.
- Course reserves: Online versions of course readings, related materials and other assignments that your professors may require you to study are available through the University Libraries. Circulating reserves are located at the Circulation Desk.
Conference Room Reservations
- Current Wright State students, faculty, and staff may reserve the room for a two-hour period during the library's regular hours (rooms close 30 minutes before the library closes).
- Reserve online or by calling the information desk at 419-586-8400.
- Pick up the key at the front desk of the Library.
- When reserving a room, all users must read and agree to a room use agreement.
- Wright1 Cards will be held while the room is in use.
- The room will be held for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be canceled.
- Regular or multiple bookings by groups or group members are not permitted.
- Please notify the information desk staff if you need assistance with any doors or locks.
If the library staff is not available, please see the front desk or send us an email.
- Lake Campus Circulation Desk: 419-586-0900
- Librarian's Office: x8360 or 419-586-0360 or 937-775-8360
- Dunbar Library Circulation Desk: 937-775-2525
- Dunbar Library Information Desk: 937-775-2533