The Lake Campus Housing Villas sit just west of campus, and are viewable from James F. Dicke Hall. Knapke Villa, East Villa, and West Villa consist of townhouse-style apartments that have a beautiful view of Grand Lake St. Marys. Each apartment has four or five bedrooms, with the option of having a private or a shared bedroom. Students are encouraged to request roommates if they are living in a shared bedroom.
The Fall 2019 Housing Application will be available soon!
Here is what Lake Campus housing can offer to you!
- Lake front property
- Town house-style apartments
- Four Bedroom Plan
- The four bedroom plan has one single bedroom, one double bedroom and a bathroom downstairs; and, one single bedroom, one double bedroom and a bathroom upstairs. This allows for up to six students to live in each four bedroom apartment.
- Five Bedroom Plan
- The five bedroom plan has one single bedroom and a bathroom downstairs; and, four single bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. This allows for five students to live in each five bedroom apartment. The single bedroom downstairs is accessible, or may be used an expanded double bedroom if the need arises.
- Four Bedroom Plan
- Apartments are fully furnished
- Full Kitchen- Refrigerator, Electric Range, Microwave, Dish Washer, Double Bowl Sink, Garbage Disposal
- Living Room- Couch, 2 Arm Chairs, Television Stand, End Table
- Dining Room- Dining Table, 4 Chairs, 3 Breakfast Bar Stools
- Single Bedroom- Twin XL Bed, Desk, Desk Chair, Two Drawer Dresser
- Double Bedroom- 2 Twin XL Beds, 2 Desks, 2 Desk Chairs, 2 Two Drawer Dressers
In addition, here are some other important details:
- The total capacity of the three Lake Campus Housing VIllas is 96 students
- One vehicle per resident is permitted and must be registered with the housing staff
- Cost of housing is billed using the same system as the student's WSU tuition bill (students may use financial aid)
Interested in learning more?