Spring Semester 2020 Office Hours
Beginning January 14, 2020
Tuesdays 8:00 am-2:00 pm
Wednesdays 8:00 am-2:00 pm
For medical emergencies, please call 9-1-1 or 419-586-7724 from a mobile phone for emergency assistance.
Location: 187 Andrews Hall
The Lake Campus Health & Wellness Services Office provides a variety of services. A Registered Nurse (RN) is available in 187 Andrews Hall during posted hours.
Services are FREE of CHARGE to students who are actively registered for the current term.
- Basic First Aid
- Over the Counter Medications (Tylenol, Motrin, Benadryl, etc.)
- Screening and Referral for Health Conditions
- Health and Wellness Promotion
- Healthy Behaviors Education
- Health Condition Education
- Medication Education
- Blood Pressure Readings and Log
Walking (or running!) Wright
Flu Vaccine Information
Flu vaccine is the best way to prevent flu and its potentially serious complications. Please consider getting vaccinated. Here is a list of local areas that will administer the flu vaccine:
- Mercer County Health Department (please visit link for upcoming clinics) https://mchdohio.org/
- Walmart Pharmacy -1950 Havemann Rd, Celina; (419) 586-6177; No appointment needed
- CVS Pharmacy - 1020 N Main St, Celina; (419) 586-1340; No appointment needed
- Schwieterman Pharmacy - 510 E Market St, Celina; (419) 586-8875; No appointment needed
- Kroger Pharmacy - 475 Fortman Dr, St Marys; (419) 394-8930; No appointment needed