The Library & Technology Center provides free multimedia and scholarly information support and resources to the University. In conjunction with the University’s mission of educational excellence, the Library & Technology Center, supports teaching, learning, and research in an intellectually open environment; and provides instruction in the use of traditional and new information resources and technologies.
The Library & Technology Center is located in Room 197, Andrews Hall.
Devices & Manuals
Students, Faculty, and Staff can borrow or check out:
- Panasonic Headphones
- Ipad 2 (Faculty & Staff Only)
- Surface Pro 3 Tablet (Faculty & Staff Only)
- Nikon Coolpix L840 Camera (Manual)
- H1 Handy Voice Recorder (Manual)
- Logitech H390 USB Headsets
- Canon Vixia HF R500 Camera
There are also 6 WSU Library network workstations that provide access to other resources such as:
- All collections of the WSU (both Dayton and Lake Campus) libraries system
- Approximately 48 million volumes in 89 Ohio academic libraries (OhioLINK)
- 100 online research databases and resources, many with full text
- Millions of electronic journal articles from 17,000 journals
What else does the Lake Campus Library have to offer?
- One-on-one help: The Librarian can help you define your research topics and in the best electronic and paper resources.
- OhioLINK: This resource network makes virtually all the collections of all the Ohio universities and colleges available to you. Most items arrive within 7 business days.
- Interlibrary loan: You can request materials from more than 4,000 other libraries in the U.S. and abroad. Most items arrive within 14 business days.
- Course reserves: Online versions of course readings, related materials and other assignments that your professors may require you to study are available through the University Libraries Website. Circulating reserves are located at the Circulation Desk.
Hours & Contact
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If the library staff is not available, please see the front desk or send us an email.
Lake Campus Circulation Desk (419) 586-0900
Librarian's Office: x8360 or (419) 586-0360 or (937) 775-8360
Dunbar Library Circulation Desk (937)775-2525
Dunbar Library Information Desk (937) 775-2533
Reserve Conference Room
- Current WSU students, faculty & staff may reserve the room for a two-hour period during the Library's regular hours (rooms close 30 minutes before the library closes).
- Reserve online or by calling the Information Desk at (419) 586-8400.
- Pick up the key at the Front Desk of the Library.
- When reserving a room, all users must read and agree to a Room Use Agreement.
- Wright 1 cards will be held while the room is in use.
- The room will be held for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be canceled.
- Regular or multiple bookings by groups or group members are not permitted.
- Please notify the information desk staff if you need assistance with any doors or locks.
WSU Lake Campus Library & Technology Center