The Library & Technology Center provides free multimedia and scholarly information support and resources to the University. In conjunction with the University’s mission of educational excellence, the Library & Technology Center, supports teaching, learning, and research in an intellectually open environment; and provide instruction in the use of traditional and new information resources and technologies.
The Library & Technology Center is located in Room 197, Andrews Hall.
Devices & Manuals
Students, Faculty, and Staff can borrow or checkout:
- Panasonic Headphones
- Ipad 2 (Faculty & Staff Only)
- Surface Pro 3 Tablet (Faculty & Staff Only)
- NikonCoolPix L840 Camera (Manual)
- H1 Handy Voice Recorder (Manual)
- Logitech H390 USB Headsets
- Canon Vixia HF R500 Camera
There are also 6 WSU Library network workstations that provide access to other resources such as:
- All collections of the WSU (both Dayton and Lake Campus) libraries system
- Approximately 48 million volumes in 89 Ohio academic libraries (OhioLINK)
- 100 online research databases and resources, many with full text
- Millions of electronic journal articles from 17,000 journals
What else does the Lake Campus Library have to offer?
- One-on-one help: The Librarian can help you define your research topics and in the best electronic and paper resources.
- OhioLINK: This resource network makes virtually all the collections of all the Ohio university and colleges available to you. Most items arrive in 7 days.
- Interlibrary loan: You can request materials from more than 4,000 other libraries in the U.S. and abroad. Most items arrive within 14 days.
- Course reserves: Online versions of course readings, related materials and other assignments that your professors may require you to study are available through University Libraries Website. Circulating reserves are located at the Circulation Desk.
Hours & Contact
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If the library staff is not available, please see the front desk or send us an email.
Lake Campus Circulation Desk (419) 586-0900
Librarian's Office: x8360 or (419) 586-0360 or (937) 775-8360
Dunbar Library Circulation Desk (937)775-2525
Dunbar Library Information Desk (937) 775-2533